Cost of Shipment
The cost of shipment depends by the destination and the number of cases. We strongly suggest to completely fill a case by ordering 6, 12 or a multiple number of bottles.
Details for specific Countries
- The shipment of spirits (as for the Grappa) outside of EEC is not allowed.
- Be aware that the cost for the shipment of goods other than wines does not include your customs duty. Our shipment is intended as delivered as the goods reaches the customs warehouse. In order to get the goods, you could be requested to pay your local duty and/or taxes at the customs or the courier, otherwise generally they will provide the destruction of the shipment.
- Be aware that the cost for the shipment of wines in the following Countries does not include your customs duty. Our shipment is intended as delivered as the goods reaches the customs warehouse. In order to get the goods, you could be requested to pay your local duty and/or taxes at the customs or the courier, otherwise generally they will provide the destruction of the shipment:
- The shipment to the following Countries are made with courier only, with delivery within 7/10 working days. The customs clearance time must be added to that delivery time.
Be aware that the cost for the shipment of wines in these Countries does not include your customs duty. Our shipment is intended as delivered as the goods reaches the customs warehouse. In order to get the goods, you could be requested to pay your local duty and/or taxes at the customs or the courier, otherwise generally they will provide the destruction of the shipment:
AUSTRALIA, COLOMBIA, HONG KONG, ISLAND, ISRAEL, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, SWITZERLAND
- We are not allowed to ship alcoholic products in Utah, Mississippi, Arkansas.
- We are not allowed to ship Grappa.
- Shipments destined for Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Island and Puerto Rico are subject to a surcharge of the shipping cost. The surcharge is calculated automatically during the checkout process.
- The shipment fares for wines does include your custom duties, taxes, and any other cost.
- The shipment fares for goods other than wines does not include your custom duties and/or taxes. The receiver can be asked to pay custom duties and fees.
- Mixed (wine and oil) shipments are not allowed. If you would like to order both kind of products, you must place due separate orders, one with wine only, and the second with oil only. Your local authorities will ask you to entitle a broker for the customs clearance. You will be asked to pay the customs clearance and the broker fees.
- We are not allowed to ship Grappa.
The shipments are usually delivered within:
- 3/7 days for Italian destinations
- 7/10 days for European destinations
- 4/5 weeks for American destinations (5/10 days if the shipment does not include alcoholic products)
- 25/30 days for other destinations
All our wines will be transported with appropriate packaging and covered by insurance policy that protects the customer in case of breakage or loss during transportation.
Our fares for shipment in Europe and USA already include any additional cost, such as taxes and customs. The local authorities of Countries outside EEC and USA could ask for the payment of an additional cost to proceed the customs clearance.
Our shipping company will send a note by e-mail as the shipments leaves our warehouses.
Defective goods / Damaged shipping
In case of defective goods
- they can be returned to Monterinaldi within 10 days from the delivery.
- Shipping and packing charges for the return of the delivered parcel are to be paid by the customer.
- The defective goods will be replaced and sent back or else refunded (in case they are sold out) at the expenses of Monterinaldi.
In case of shipping damaged
If you receive parcels from Monterinaldi visibly damaged by courier, (packing broken or visibly stained by the leakage of wine) can do as follows: return the damaged parcel to the sender signing the dispatch note "With Reserve".
In cases where the product broken is out of stock, you will be contacted for a possible replacement. If you will not find in our catalogue no product in replacement, then Monterinaldi will return you the sums paid.
The shipping cost of the return and restitution will be borne entirely by us.
Information regarding cancellation policy
Purchases from the Monterinaldi.com web site are subject to Italian Legislative Decree 206/05, that guarantees the right to withdraw, for whatever reason, the purchase contract.
Terms of Right to Cancel
- the European regulation commonly known as the Right to Cancel states that this right may be exercised only by consumers excluding purchases made by retailers or by those who in any capacity purchase for resale to third parties.
- shipping costs will be borne by the customer
- on the arrival in our warehouse, the goods will be examined to assess possible damage or tampering (the integrity of the asset returns is an essential condition for exercising the Right to Cancel). We therefore recommend extreme caution in preparing the package, for example using the original packaging
- to exercise that right you need to send us a communication within 10 days from the receipt of goods ordered and send the goods back within further 15 days
Send an e-mail to email@example.com containing the statement you want to exercise their Right of to Cancel, indicating all the data requested:
- internal order number and order date
- invoice number
- products list subject of withdrawal
- your IBAN and/or SWIFT code for the bank-transfer
Then you have to wait a communication from our Customer Service, authorizing the return.
Upon receipt of such communication must return the goods within a further 15 days to:
Società Agricola Monterinaldi Srl
Loc. Lucarelli 75
53017 Radda in Chianti (SI)
Time for reimbursement
Monterinaldi will reimburse the customer within 14 working days from receipt of goods.
We reimburse to Customer the value of the goods shown in the invoice, except the shipping costs. This is in accordance with Article. 5, paragraph 6, Legislative Decree No 185, 22/05/1999
Depending of your country, we can accept different payment methods. The most common is using your credit card or a Paypal account.
All accepted credit cards are securely processed by Nexi.
Credit cards can be also used with Paypal service, even without a Paypal account. In order to use your credit card without a Paypal account, you have to select "Paypal/Credit card" as payment method and wait for the Paypal login page (see below). Once this is shown, simply choose "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and follow the Paypal instructions.